Sunday, January 17, 2016

Fav Music Question...

Ok, question time!! I'm super curious, and just have to ask: what is your favorite kind of music??


I love everything, truly. I used to say I like everything but rap, because that was the only area of music I couldn't get into. I've found it inspiring the last few years though, so now I'm an all around music lover!!


Rock, Alternative, Classics, R&B, Rap, Country, Hip Hop, Dance, House Music, Techno, Disco (yes, that stuff), Kids, Christian, Reggae, Indie, Punk, Pop, Screamo, Metal, Inspirational, Operatic...seriously, everything!! Even music from other countries, in other languages - I don't have to understand the words, to understand and connect to a song. I love it all, and everything has it's place. I need it all.


What kinds of music do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please share your thoughts with us :)