Wednesday, June 24, 2015

*Music Video Spotlight*
Super Girl, by Krystal Harris!

Sup guys, Rose here.  I recently came across some of the music from The Princess Diaries, and I got a pang of nostalgia.  I loved Super Girl by Krystal Harris - who didn't?!  For anyone around my age, that movie and that song were a highlight of our youth.  

So, I thought I'd share it today.  For those who know it, I hope it hits you with the same wonderful pang of nostalgia.  For those who are new to Super Girl, well, you're welcome ;) 



So, what do you think?  Is it something you can rock out to?  Had you heard this song before?  Let us know in the comments below!

If you like this video/post, please share it.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please share your thoughts with us :)